1. We fully remove all the existing rotted timber fascia boards, bargeboards, soffits (except any asbestos) gutters and down spouts. We adhere to uPVC manufacturer recommendations of not covering over rotten timber, which can have problematic results in the future.
2. Insert eaves guard protection underneath your existing roof felt (Dependant on construction of roof) along the guttered elevations.
3. Check all exposed rafter ends for rot replacing any suspect ends with treated timber.
4. The erection of a Tanalised timber sub-frame along all guttered elevations as a base for your new uPVC fascia work.
5. The installation of new uPVC grade 1 Bargeboards, fascias & soffits with various venting options dependant on existing venting.
6. Supply, fit and align all new gutters and downspouts colour and style of your choice.
7. Supply & fit a Klober dry verge system to the apexes (optional). See Dry Verges